Sanitizing and Disinfecting FAQs
Our product used to clean/sanitize and disinfect is on the EPA’s List N !! This list includes products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
Very few products on the market are classified in this way… we’re SO thankful to have direct contact with the manufacturer to ensure we have a constant supply of product !!
(Karen, a registered nurse and Eric, formerly practiced as environmental engineer- lots of research went in to provide not only best practices but a high level product for the community)
What’s is The Fogging process!?
– it’s expelling mist like droplets into the air of the entire interior space settling onto surfaces and hard to reach areas- allowing for significant coverage. (Fogging compresses the liquid into fine mist like droplets “fog”)
How effective is fogging?
– Our product is proven by clinical testing by the EPA (list N) to yield 99.999% inactivation of enveloped and non-enveloped viruses. We are thorough and very conscious of application- such as under desks, behind doors, etc. Our electrostatic fogger allows for 360° coverage to any surface!
Does the building/home need to be empty when cleaning/fogging? If so, for how long?
– Yes, but only for a short time (just enough to enjoy a quick walk outside) – we request the room to be clear for 25 minutes… this gives enough time for the product to settle out of the air on onto surfaces. All areas need to be misted and undisturbed. This will allow our product at least the necessary 5 minute contact time on surfaces- and undisturbed for 20 minutes= Only 25 minutes! Office areas, We ask papers are put away since the mist like coverage will cover all areas. Mist like droplets on electronics will not harm them, since it will soon evaporate after its full activation.
If we wanted a second round/maintenance disinfecting, would the cost be the same?
– Any ongoing, reoccurring service would be half the cost of the initial cleaning.
Does the cleaning guarantee that after the building is opened back up to the public, is the building still going to be disinfected?
– As we follow the manufactures instructions closely, the EPA states: after application of the product and 5 min of dwell time, complete inactivation of enveloped and non enveloped viruses. (Enveloped viruses have a membrane… our product inactivates this protection by disrupting it)
We cannot guarantee you will not contract the virus since we don’t know all sources you have come in contact with throughout this time, however: CDC and EPA recommend the use of this product and treatment as measure to disinfect the entire home/building effectively and efficiently, while preventing spread of the virus.
After our team puts on protective equipment, booties, masks, gloves, we’ll first sanitize/hand wipe all high touch surfaces by hand then disinfect with a handheld electrostatic fogging machine.
We wear protective equipment only to be sure our team does not contract the virus. Protective equipment to actually apply the product is not necessary as it is safe for people/pets, non-irritating and non-corrosive to all treated articles.
call or text 573-418-9941
now to receive get your instant proposal for cleaning/sanitizing and disinfecting/fogging service at your home or business- our team is set to accommodate this service for you even on a short notice!
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day