Jeanne Plumley and her friend Peggy Day made and sold handmade pies to the Columbia community for 10 years. When Peg fell ill and passed away, the bakery became overwhelmed in her absence. The bakery shut down quickly after Peg’s passing- a tough blow to Jeanne and Columbia.
Ten years passed, and Jeanne couldn’t find something that brought her as much joy as running Peggy Jean’s Pies.
Rebecca saw how much her mom missed the hustle and bustle of a warm pie kitchen, and they both put their heads together about
Get In Touch
- Monday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM