Better safe than sorry!!
Community awareness is a necessary stance we must take.
Not only now but in everyday situations. Please be as safe and sensible as you possibly can be and take the CDC and CCHD guidelines seriously. They are in place to save lives and we need to follow them as best we can.
Without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.
(We all need to do our part and take these recommendations seriously without panic.)
The CDC recommends the following to prevent the spread of any respiratory viruses, including coronavirus:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• If water and soap are not available, clean hands using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
The White House guidelines urged Americans to avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
The White House also recommended that Americans work from home if possible. avoid unnecessary shopping trips and refrain from eating in restaurants.
Everyone be safe and God Bless,
David & Sonya and everyone at D&S Roofin
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day